Let’s click on a card to flip it around and take a closer look. This is the “card back” and it has three main sections worth getting to know:
- Card Descriptions – In the description field you can add more specific information about your card, links to websites, or step by step directions. To add details to your card click “Edit the description” at the top of the card back.
- Comments and Activity – Comments can be added to cards when communicating and collaborating with team members, like giving feedback or updates. @ mention a member of your board or team in a comment and they will receive a notification in Bugcutter. The activity feed is a timeline of all of the comments and actions on a card.
- Add – The “Add” section provides you with more tools for the back of a card.
- Add Members to cards to assign people to tasks, and easily see who is doing what and what still needs to get done.
- Add Checklists for cards that require subtasks or have multiple steps to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. You can even copy checklists from other cards on the board, and assign people to checklist items by @ mentioning them.
- Add a Due date to cards with deadlines, and card members will receive a notification 24 hours before it’s due. Once the tasks are completed, due dates can be marked as done.
- Add Attachments from both your computer and many cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive.